Sunday 12 September 2010

The Burtonesque Dolls Challenge

So the weekend is nearly over but I thought I would have one last crafting session before the daily grind begins in full.
The Burtonesque Dolls  challenge this time is to create a new candy for Willy Wonka. 
I loved doing this it was another excuse to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (as if you need one).
I decided to make a chocolate bar so I bought a bar of chocolate to make the wrapper for - actually I bought two, one two eat while I was designing the other.

I used a gorgeous Digi stamp from Simply Betty Stamps and flipped his image. I added detail to his hat and shirt with a fine line marker and then coloured him with my Pro Markers. I used some black coordination's card and embossed it with my Tim Holtz embossing folder and then sanded it to distress it.  

I figured the only fitting flavour would be Wang Doodle & Walnut. Obviously only 100% organic Wang Doodles used for the ingredients - country of origin Lumpa Land.
The chocolate bar has the Squirrel Sorted seal of approval to indicate only the best Walnuts have been selected and used.

Sounds delicious doesn't it!


I am going to enter this project in to the following challenge:

2 comments:

  1. Hi penny, this looks amazing and so so clever. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the use of the squirrel sis xx

    ReplyDelete