Sunday 19 September 2010

Playtime!

Hi, hope you have been having a good weekend! I woke up with a cold this morning so I am consoling myself with some crafting and hot chocolate!

I love this digi stamp from Simply Betty Stamps and thought it would look cool in a School of Ghouls.
I used an orange and a teal co ordinations card which I scrunched up and then distressed the edges with just a black memento ink pad. I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the scalloped boarder.


I added some ribbon and orange gromlets and sprayed the black card with a gold glimmer mist.



Hope you like !

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Very cool card. I like those digi stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo this is totaly lush, gorgeous work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, fun! Thanks for playing the Wee Memories challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete